Tuesday 1 May 2018

Final poster and digipak


This is the final version of my poster and overall, I think that I have successfully portrayed the edgy and modern look that our artist gives. 

Although it is a simple design, I wanted to think about it from a consumer's point of view. Something eye-catching colour wise yet promoting the essential information that they would need to know. I used the same photos and colours which I had used for the digipak to give it a clear house style. 












This is my final digipak as well. As I said before about my poster, I aimed for my digipak to stand out in its own way so I stuck to dark images and neon signs to give it contrast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

I believe that we have followed the conventions of the electro-pop genre well and was able to easily tie in our product with our ancillary t...