Wednesday 18 April 2018

Overlay


I started off by using a digipak template as a guide and individually added each square in and working on every one at a time.

The first box that I started working on experimentally was the one below. I was already familiar with the effect called 'overlay' so I used that to on top of a normal photo that was unfiltered. I ended up liking the result therefore I made that part of the theme for my digipak - It gives it an edgy, abstract look to it and fits well with the aesthetic. I got the neon image that says 'It was all a dream' from google images when I searched neon signs. 
 



This is another example of the overlay effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

I believe that we have followed the conventions of the electro-pop genre well and was able to easily tie in our product with our ancillary t...